Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x01 Reversals of Fortune

2 posters

Go down

3x01 Reversals of Fortune Empty 3x01 Reversals of Fortune

Post by ChuckBass Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:15 am

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the season 3 premiere! I thought that overall, the episode was slow, though I loved the Blair/Chuck story line (very true to their characters), as well as the look of most of the characters.

Having said that, what the hell is going on with the Humphrey siblings? Dan looks as if he went to Donald Trump's hairstylist and Jenny looks like young Courtney Luv!!!
ChuckBass
ChuckBass
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

3x01 Reversals of Fortune Empty Re: 3x01 Reversals of Fortune

Post by neilly Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:14 pm

i love jenny's new style Very Happy well that aint exactly new but what did we expect lol if i lived ~with lily i'd enjoy it too!

i think dan will be a little too excited with all the priviliges the whole season... I can see that happening to him!

chuck and blair... i love that they have a relationship but i don't know about that thing they made up... i mean of course they wont get tired of eachother like that but i'd like it if they..you know.. went to the movies and stuff like normal couples do. but they're chuck and blair right? i doubt they'll ever be a normal couple.

nate and bree... meh. i like it. i'd like it even more if it were nate and jenny. but hey that's just me.

scott/vanessa.... they could put scott and georgina together and vaNESSa could just gtfo. but i'm excited about scott/dan's storyline. Very Happy

aaaaaaaaaand serena. LOL. that's all i have to say. I mean, it's obvious she loves all the attention around her and that's the kind of thing i expect from her. and i hope her father see's that and goes talk to her. new storylines yey. oh and i hope S and Carter faLL in love.
neilly
neilly
Dorota's Relative
Dorota's Relative

Female
Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://myspace.com/danokaz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum