Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x12 The Debarted

2 posters

Go down

3x12 The Debarted Empty 3x12 The Debarted

Post by LoveofMine Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 am

I really need to know what the name of the song they were listening to in the car at the beginning of the episode was.... NEED TOO!

LoveofMine

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

3x12 The Debarted Empty Re: 3x12 The Debarted

Post by Rahel Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:07 am

The Song is called Suicide by The Ravonettes Smile I really like this song as well Wink

and I loved the episode Smile
in the beginning I was really upset:
1. I don't like Trip and Serena together.
2. I don't like it when Chuck and Blair don't get along.
3. I was angry at Lillie, because she hides something from Rufus.
4. Eric is becoming very mean.
5. Dan has feelings for Vanessa but can't tell her.

but in the end:
1. Trip and Serena are over...finally, or at least I hope so...and now there's a chance for a Serena/ Nate- thing... i hope that is going to happen Smile
2. Chuck and Blair are happy again...and I like the plot with the mysteroius grave person (Mum?)
3. Lillie will have to face Rufus and I'm looking forward to that, though I feel sorry for Rufus.
4. I like it that Eric and Jenny are friends again. I didn't really like Eric being mean.
5. Dan told Vanessa, but luckily she didn't answer him... I'm not really a fan of the idea of them being a couple.

Basically everything turned out well...well still some problems, sectrets and mysteries, but that's what I love most about GG: Every week there is something new, I can look forward to!! Smile
Rahel
Rahel

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum