True Blood

:: Brooklyn :: TV

Go down

True Blood

Post by Chloe on Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Thanks to a Japanese scientist's invention of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. And while humans have been safely removed from the menu, many remain apprehensive about these creatures "coming out of the coffin." Religious leaders and government officials around the world have chosen their sides, but in the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, the jury is still out.

Local waitress Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), however, knows how it feels to be an outcast. "Cursed" with the ability to listen in on people's thoughts, she's also open-minded about the integration of vampires — particularly when it comes to Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year-old living up the road. But as Sookie is drawn into a series of mysteries surrounding Bill's arrival in Bon Temps, that tolerance will be put to the test.

A sexy, scary new drama from 'Six Feet Under' creator Alan Ball, 'True Blood' delves into the meticulously-crafted world of novelist Charlaine Harris. Described by the Emmy®️-winning Ball as "popcorn for smart people" and featuring a colorful cast of local misfits, 'True Blood' promises an intense ride.

source : http://www.hbo.com/trueblood/

neilly wrote:@chloe : am I the only one who heard that Bill's name was actually Bell ? Their accent is so funny ahah

Yeah, I misheard it too. I have to watch the show with subtitles because their accent is too hard for me to understand. What a Face

Who are your favorite characters ?
Chloe

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: True Blood

Post by ChuckBass on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Hm, this looks interesting. Never seen it though.

~My book blog: http://cunninghamfan.blogspot.com
ChuckBass
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: True Blood

Post by ggeorgina98 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:27 pm

ive never seen it either, but im gonna!
ggeorgina98